1343 C Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Newport Place Apts. Inc.
P.O. BOX 120663
San Diego, CA 92112
Call for appointment
Newport Place is not a home-stay, dormitory, hostel, residence hotel or hotel suite.
Newport Place is comprised of two charming Victorian-era apartment buildings. Our apartments have been updated to meet the needs of our residents. Our family owns and manages Newport Place, along with its sister-properties: Old Town Place and Golden Hill Place.
If you seek clean, comfortable, economical housing in downtown San Diego, this is where you want to live. In the heart of the city, Newport Place is within safe and easy walking distance to experience all areas of the city center, including San Diego Bay.
Rental Rates Include:
- All utilities included (water, gas, electricity)
- Wireless Internet and internet access through a courtesy desktop computer
- Computer Workstation with one desktop computer linked to one printer.
- Cable TV with over 75 channels
- Unlimited local phone calls on one courtesy telephone for all residents
- Cleaning every other week to maintain the common areas: kitchens, bathrooms & living rooms
Furnished Apartments & Studios:
- Fully equipped kitchen: microwave, refrigerator, electric stove & oven, blender, toaster, rice-cooker, coffee maker, cookware and utensils, dishes, glassware and silverware
- Full bathroom with shower
- Television and DVD player
- On-site laundry facility
- Skylights (2nd floor units only)
- Ceiling fans
- Hardwood floors
- Tiled bathrooms & kitchen floors
Furnished Private Bedrooms & Studio Sleeping Areas:
- Bed linens and bath towels (one set per person)
- Bed with mattress (twin or full)
- Television (studios have one TV, see above)
- Alarm clock
- Desk and chair
- Wardrobe closet
- Night stand with reading light
- Ceiling fan
- Some rooms offer additional furnishings